I feel like November was over in a blink of an eye. The month started off with a super busy week, and was followed up by two different weekend trips. Both so good. And before I knew it, here we are in December. A week into December, and still no snow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Goals from November:
- Survive the first week. Done and done! I successfully pulled off 3 work events and 2 huge piano gigs in 6 days.
- Look at my phone less. This one is still a work in progress. Tips: 1. install a different lock system (use a pin, change your pin, use a pattern, just change it up!). 2. Get rid of apps you mindlessly check. For me, this was Facebook. It’s gone. 3. Keep your phone in another room when you’re at home.
- Start another knitting project. Did not.
- Enjoy a couple of weekend trips–one to Indiana and one to the Detroit area. Did! They were both so great.
- Keep running! Sort of done. Mom and I are running a 10K this month, so I’ve half-heartedly kept up the running thing!
- Blog a new-to-me recipe. Orange Chicken. Try it!
- Sit indoors and hope for snow. I’m ready for some snowshoeing adventures!
- Finish Christmas shopping by next Saturday (the 13th).
- Run the aforementioned 10K with my mom. I don’t have any time goals–it’ll just be fun!
- Maybe a new knitting project? We have a car trip coming up at the end of the month, so a fun project might be welcome by then.
- Look at my phone even less.
- Make egg nog from scratch! I’m pretty excited about this one.
- Make one new-to-me dinner recipe.
What are you up to this month?