Happy April Fool’s Day! Any big pranks on the docket in your world? Nothing here. We’re driving to New Orleans, and planning to do some exploring this afternoon.
March was a great month. We had adventures. We ate delicious food. We tried some new beer. Can’t ask for much more than that!
- Bottle the peach wine: Done! I put my sister to work helping me, and now have 30 bottles of peach wine hanging out in my basement.
- Start another batch of wine: Done! Blackberry/blueberry/elderberry wine is in the carboy. We’ll see how it turns out!
- Core exercise: Done! More days of the month than not, so yay.
- Plan the garden. Make a list of what we want to grow. Order seeds! Done! We’re doing the Square Foot Garden thing. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Finish my latest knitting project. Done! See the picture below. He’s adorable.
- Go to a yoga class. Didn’t happen. Sigh.
- As always…practice practice practice! Yes! Feeling better and better about the whole concerto thing.
- Bonus goal: I finished our 2013 photo book. Can’t wait to see the finished product.
- Practice, practice, practice. 6 weeks to go until concerto performance.
- Start running to build up to 5K distance in preparation for next goal…..
- Register for a triathlon. This is the year!
- Keep up ab exercising. Strong core=strong body. I found this 30 day challenge, and it’ll be perfect for this month.
- Start prepping the garden–repair fencing, fertilize, etc.
I wanna know: What are you up to this month?