It’s March! The month in which the calendar claims spring arrives! I’m not holding my breath that the weather will follow suit, but that’s OK. March means we’re officially on the back side of winter, and getting closer and closer to the most wonderful season: summer.
February was a good month! I went to DC to visit a dear friend for her birthday. We spent the weekend being all sorts of lazy. So good.
A couple of weekends later, we went to Sleeping Bear to do some snowshoeing. The ground was so hard packed, that snowshoes weren’t required, but we had a good (albeit frigid) hike.
- I had a great month of practice, which resulted in a good piano lesson. Phew!
- Core exercises. This happened. Twice. That’s all.
- Taxes. Done! Three cheers. They were much easier than last year, and I saved enough throughout the year to cover my self-employment taxes.
On to March!
- Bottle the peach wine I’ve had in the carboy since September.
- Start another batch of wine.
- Core exercise. Just a few minutes each day, more days than not.
- Plan the garden. Make a list of what we want to grow. Order seeds!
- Finish my latest knitting project.
- Go to a yoga class.
- As always…practice practice practice!
What are you up to this month?