It’s February! One month closer to spring here in the Mitten State. Three cheers!
- A trip to Washington DC, to visit my dear friend Lindsey for her birthday! I’ll also get a quick visit with Emily!
- Go snowshoeing at Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore. Every Saturday, there are guided hikes–for free!
- Enjoy a day in Grand Rapids. Plans yet to be solidified.
Goals for the month include:
- Keep practicing. And practicing. And practicing. Piano, that is…May 18 is quickly approaching.
- Core exercises. I got so good about doing a short bout of core exercises 4-5 times a week last fall. This month, I’ll get back in the routine.
- Taxes. They will happen by the end of the month, and will, thankfully, be much easier than last year.
Enjoy your February, friends!