Is it really August? Here in the northland, this is our last month of good, summer weather. And I’m already beginning to mourn its end. Here are some goals for this month:
- Pick more blueberries! One more trip to the patch, and I think I’ll be set for winter.
- Pick elderberries, and get a batch of wine started.
- Bike 100 miles in a day. And for a good cause, too–next Sunday is it!
- Finish off my 101 in 1001 recipes list. I’m so close! Check the blog for the latest recipe and tips tomorrow.
- Start strength training my legs. I really want to start running again, but I’ve got to find a way to keep my legs in line underneath me.
- Enjoy a dear friends wedding in Winona Lake.
- Yoga in the park. At least once.
- Practice 20 hours. That’s 5 hours a week. Baby steps…
What’s on your summer bucket list to cross off this month?