A day late, I know. Don’t be too angry, I have my reasons. It’s been a busy weekend capping off a busy week. I’m glad to see Sunday! Today will be busy as well, but after today, life evens out. I’m looking forward to a bit more balance and free time.
I hosted a dinner party on Friday night and made this lovely mousse for dessert, topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. It will definitely make more appearances this summer!
An avocado in your chocolate chip cookies? Interesting.
Naturally Ella published a list of basic recipes to make homemade, replacing their processed and packaged versions. Great resource!
These peanut butter ice cream pops look great!
It’s the beginning of May, and with it, spring has officially sprung in northern Michigan. Thank goodness! Here’s what’s up:
- We’re heading to North Carolina to celebrate a wedding. While we’re there, we’re going to do a bit of sight seeing, and spend a lot of time with friends–including some we don’t see often!
- Abs. We’re back! Four times a week.
- 101 in 1001 recipes–flatbread, pot pie, and a couple of desserts
- I sit too much. This month, I want to walk more and look into standing work station options for my office. Any DIY options out there?
- Finish couch to 5k program with the husband. We’re half way there!
Enjoy May, friends!