You know what? I’ve missed setting (and meeting) goals each month. The last couple months of my life have revolved around moving and getting married. Which has been a great time, don’t get me wrong. It just hasn’t left much time for fun, random goals. So here we are!
- It’s Thanksgiving month! I love Thanksgiving. I have to make a couple of desserts for our family dinner, so I’m going to try to make them awesome. Stay tuned.
- Buy a turkey post-Thanksgiving (on sale!) and roast it. And then freeze a bunch of turkey meat.
- Make burritos, potato soup, and a new chicken dish (pot pie? chicken and biscuits?). Gotta knock out the 101 in 1001 recipes! Deadline: next August.
- Workout routine. It needs to happen. Start running, yoga-ing, and swimming.
- Christmas presents. They’re happening. Earlier than December 22 this year. This is my year to actually meet this goal. No matter what it takes!
- Piano lesson marketing. I’m going to send letters and resumes to area music teachers and I’m going to post flyers for lessons. I’m looking forward to recruiting more students!
I wanna know: What are you up to this month? Any fun goals or projects on the horizon?