It’s September, folks! You know what that means? It’s wedding month! P.S. Happy Labor Day!
So, what happened in August, you ask?
- Send out wedding invitations: check!
- I moved myself and all my worldly possessions to Michigan.
- I’ve made a bit of headway on the job front. I have a very part time job, with the potential of another part-time job. Hopefully I’ll know more very soon!
- Networking piano studio and accompanying. Not so much. But I’m on my way! I have new business cards (new last name!) and a new email address (new last name!).
- I’ve only had the kayak out a couple of times this month. September will be better! There are plans to practice flipping next weekend.
- Drive in movie. Didn’t happen in August. Did happen in the first couple days of September.
- Camping! Yes! So wonderful. Brown County, Indiana- highly recommended!
- Biking. Not really.
- Lake Michigan. Didn’t happen in August. Did happen this past weekend!
Lots of big changes is past month. It’s all still very strange, but very exciting! I have a feeling September will be more of the same.
- Get married! I have to wait all the way until the end of the month. It’ll be here fast, though. Right? I want to stay in the moment as much as possible during wedding weekend. Easier said than done.
- Accomplish wedding to-do list.
- Find and start a part time job.
- Publicize new piano studio around town.
- Have a blast at my bachelorette party (next weekend)!
- Edit blog to reflect all the new life changes. This calls for a new banner! And maybe a cake.
- Get back into an exercise routine. It’s fallen by the wayside this summer. Kayak, bike, swim. Maybe even slowly add some running.
- Enjoy all the fresh summer produce at the farmer’s market. Preserve what I can for winter.
- Cook. Obviously.
Enjoy September, friends!