Chicken need not be boring. It need not be time consuming. This is an easy, tasty recipe that can go from fridge to table in 30 minutes.
- 3 chicken thighs or one breast
- 2 Tbs teriyaki sauce
- Non-stick spray or oil
- one bell pepper, sliced (or two different colors, half of each pepper)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1. Marinate chicken in teriyaki sauce in fridge for 15 minutes or more.
2. While the chicken is marinating, slice and dice your veggies.
3. Sautee chicken in an oiled pan for 5 or 6 minutes on each side.
4. Once done, set aside and sautee onions in the same pan. After the onions are translucent, add peppers and mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes, adding more teriyaki sauce if you’d like.