January just flew by while I was holed up in Hawaii. Oh so good.
Oh. Well then. On to more up to date things. It’s February! Here’s what will be up in my world:
- I’m using a new budget form (I’m such a dork. This thrills me), so we’ll see how that goes down! I’ll keep you posted. If I end up loving it, I’ll share my source.
- My dear friend Molly brought me some gluten free goodies last week. So, I want to try to recreate the dessert that she brought as well as make a chocolate cake out of black beans. Stay tuned!
- Taxes. Yup.
- I want to try my hand at homemade pasta sauce and maybe even homemade pizza sauce. Now that I have an immersion blender, it’ll be so easy!
- Darcy and I are going to whittle our middles. Fun times. It begins on February 1. You in? Leave a comment to let me know!
- Also, winter is perfect for staying indoors and cooking. I’m going to cross 4 things off my 101 in 1001.
- Run. Swim. Yoga. Tone. Get myself on track for a triathlon this summer!
February can be a dark and dreary month, and I’m determined to not let it drag me down. So, this will be a month of happy feasting and friends and contentment.
I wanna know: What are you up to this month?