New year. New grace. New gratitude. New goals.
Bring it on!
Adventure and travel:
- Hike Knobstone. Memorial Day weekend.
- Roll my kayak. Kyle has already been conscripted to teach me. Just have to get the boat to Northern MI, or talk him and Darcy into coming to visit.
- Camp/backpack at least 4 separate weekends. Even short trips to close by destinations make for a wonderful reprieve from reality.
- Travel to North Dakota.
- Jump off a cliff.
- Triathlon. For real. I have my eye on a couple in late spring/early summer.
- Food. Continue to eat, grow and preserve lots and lots of real food.
- Practice generosity.
- Build and stick to a reasonable budget.
- Take more pictures of the people I love.
- Secure gainful employment for the fall.
I hope that 2012 will be a year full of adventure, happiness, restoration and celebration!
I wanna know: What are you hoping for this year?