It’s August. Seriously? July seemed to drag and fly by all at the same time.
- Pick blueberries…I did! And I’ve frozen bunches. Bring on scones and muffins and berry pastries and smoothies long into the
- Bake scones…didn’t. But I did make these awesome muffins.
- Cook from my 101 list…didn’t. Not even one.
- Paddle boarding…I did! It’s quite fun.
- Read…I did. I read several books, actually. I have yet to spend any of my birthday gift certificates. I tend to be a hoarder when it comes to that sort of thing.
Onward and upward to August, friends. I’m still a bit in shock that it’s already the 8th month of 2011.
- Travel lots! I love vacation time, and mine is coming this month. I’m going to spend a lot of time in the car, but that will result in lots of quality time with people I love.
- Relax. That’s what vacation is about, right?
- Research canning. Try to find tomatoes at a decent price and give it a shot.
- Get in on the LinkedIn scene, as well as update my resume(s). Organize and update all employment stuff.
- Get ready for fall semester piano lessons.
- See Harry Potter 7.1 and 7.2.