June was quite a lovely month. It’s my birthday month! The roommates made me a sign at the office. Guess where I sat 🙂
- Pick blueberries. Freeze some, eat most.
- Make the most perfect scones in the world with some of those blueberries that I picked.
- Cook 2 more recipes from 101 in 1001 . Make one of them meatloaf.
- Save pennies so that vacations planned for August can rock!
- Focus on relationship: lots of great people are in town the next few weeks, and I don’t want to waste the opportunity to spend time with them.
- Go paddle boarding on the lake.
- Read! Pick some books to buy with birthday gift cards.
Nice and simple goals this month. The way it should be.