Like I’ve said, time is flying. I’m pretty sure that it will continue to fly straight on until August. That’s my prediction. In the meantime, I still mean to conquer a bunch of awesome stuff.
- Skydiving. It didn’t happen last month because of high winds. Better luck next time?
- Cooking. I want to make yogurt in a slow cooker. I want to make something killer out of rhubarb. Maybe pie. In other foodie news, I’d like to find a grill for the summer. I’m stalking craigslist as we speak.
- Running. Keep running. The roommate and I are going to run a 5k in June. And I need to get in shape for it.
- Garden. Transfer sprout babies into containers or a raised bed somewhere. Also, purchase a couple of tomato plants.
- Vitamin. Take a multi-vitamin everyday. Health. Wellness. Stuff.
- Rocking chairs. I picked up a couple of broken porch rockers off the curb, and want to start refurbishing them. They need to be put back together, sanded, and repainted.
It’s going to be a great month. Not a bunch of spare time, but still a good month.
I wanna know: Do you take a multi-vitamin?