April has flown. Faster than March. Is that possible? Apparently it is.
- I didn’t do so well on the 101 in 1001 front. True confession. Today, though, I made some killer barbeque chicken and the boyfriend made cornbread. I definitely recommend both recipes!
- Skydiving got cancelled due to high winds. We’ll try again….
- I started my Roth. Now that it’s going automatically, I don’t have to think about it. It’s all set up with automatic withdrawal from my checking account on my payday each month. Three cheers for simplifying life.
- I ran a few more times last month, but not consistently like I wanted to. But I did swim and yoga it up once a week. I went climbing a couple of times, and I just love it. LOVE it!
- I just love to travel. That goal wasn’t too difficult: Iowa, home, Indianapolis. Check!
- Also (though not an official goal, it was still an accomplishment), I started my garden. Here’s hoping that I can keep it alive!
Here’s to a great month…COMPLETE!