Bad pun. I know. It was completely intentional. Because that’s what I feel like I need to do. February was full of extremes ranging from completely awesome all the way down to tragically awful. I’ll spare you the details. Just know that I’m excited for some stability this coming month.
- Finances: I met with a financial adviser last weekend, and am going back this month to set up a Roth IRA. Post forthcoming on this process. Because it’s exciting. Goal: successfully get Roth up on his feet and going automatically so I don’t have to think about it.
- Abs: vacations mean that I forget what plank pose feels like, and then my abs start to reflect that fact. I’m going to get back into it, 4 nights a week…5 minutes of abs.
- Car: My poor Jan bit the dust. He still runs. Sort of. But I’m borrowing Dad’s car until I can find another. Goal: buy a car, pay the taxes, license fees, get my own insurance, and become an Indiana resident. This one terrifies me just thinking about it.
- Food: Cook four more recipes off the 101 in 1001. Also, cook a full dinner each Friday night.
- Music: I’m accompanying a senior recital in May. That means that I have two months to learn the music. Ready, set, go!
- Running: Don’t think, just do. More than once a week.
Bring it on!
I wanna know: What do you want to accomplish before March 31?