I’m big on goals. I firmly believe that if you don’t set goals for yourself, you won’t accomplish what you want in life. Without goals, you won’t grow or change. And then you’ll be bored. And that possibility scares me.
So, for the past few years, I’ve made goals for the coming year. Here they are for 2011!
- whittle away at my 101 in 1001 list using real, quality food
- finish a triathlon
- save $x and start funding a Roth IRA
- gratitude: write it, express it, share it
- memorize Beethoven sonata and Bach prelude/fugue
Adventure and travel:
- backpacking trip somewhere new (Knobstone Trail?)
- learn how to roll my kayak
Bring on 2011!