I’m still a little bit in shock that October came and went in what seemed to be a blink of an eye. Here we go…zooming straight on ’til 2011. Hold on tight, friends!
Here are my goals for the month:
- Running: continue doing speedwork once a week. Run two 5Ks–one this Saturday and the Turkey Trot in GR on Thanksgiving morning.
- Cook 3 new things
- Attempt one wholesome, unprocessed baked good. Taking recommendations.
- Climb at least twice at the Y
- Abs: 4 nights a week. By the end of the month, be able to hold a plank for over a minute. Comfortably.
- Enjoy a great Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends
- Swim once a week
- Get a jump start on Christmas shopping, so as to spread out the financial output.
- Organize the closet and the drawers. Clean out summer stuff that I didn’t wear this year and the stuff that doesn’t fit me—give it away.
I wanna know: What are you going to accomplish this month?